Friday, September 18, 2009

my apologies to blog land and everyone else

I’m behind, very behind. I’m behind with email, thank you notes, returning personal phone calls, and of course, the blog. It’s been one of those weeks in which if someone were to ask me what I do all day, I’d look at them as if they had two heads and invite them to shadow me for a day. The huge frustration comes from being as busy as I was all week and then only accomplishing a quarter of what is on my list, through no fault of my own.

Names of people, companies, and organizations are being withheld to protect the guilty, but seriously, the level of competency that some people possess is just baffling. Several times this week I have wondered how certain people cross the street by themselves let alone have gainful employment.

I wish you a relaxing weekend, and may Monday bring us all a more pleasant and productive week.

PS- to the few people who went out of their way to help me this week, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment