Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where have I been? (trip to the U.S.)

The daily trip to Starbucks. Okay, sometimes twice daily trip to Starbucks.

Where after drinking too many of these (my usual iced, grande nonfat latte with extra ice *now half decaf*)


I was introduced to this (vanilla bean frappacino)


My husband thinks I spend entirely too much time here....


Multiple trips to Babies R Us. Who knew babies needed so much stuff?

Yes, those are three different stores :/

food, glorious American food


To my cousin L, I had a cherry Icee at Sam's Club and thought of you.


No trip to the U.S. is complete without stopping at a Target.


Most of the time I didn't have the camera with me, but there were also multiple trips to Costco and I think I managed to hit every American chain restaurant in the greater Minneapolis area. Hey, I hadn't been in the U.S. in 18 months. Give me a break!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are back, I have missed your posts and please update on Guinness when you can. Love, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Target... well else can you fill a prescription, pick up thread, wd-40, a pack of socks for the kids, and a gallon of milk. (No, not that other place, I don't go there :p !) Whenever I go to Starbucks now, usually in the hot summer on R&R, I have to get a frappacino. The green tea frappacino is a bit weird, but oddly addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Red Robin. I had my first experience there a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete