Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 101 Award!

Thank you very much to TeeJay at Inconceivable for my newest award.

When you receive the Happy 101 Award, you have to list 10 things that make your day and then list 10 blogs worthy of this award as well. Post a link to the blogs you nominate, and make sure you let them know that they have been nominated!

It’s been a long day, so I’m going to break the rules and do five and five.

In no particular order:

1. The cats.

2. An iced grande, nonfat latte with extra ice from Starbucks. What a perfect way to begin the day.

3. My husband.

4. Shopping in the U.S.
Nordstrom, Costco, Williams-Sonoma, Trader Joes, even Safeway. What more does a girl need? Hopefully these things will be “making my day” in the very near future. Details to come!

5. Fresh, crisp salads.

The award goes to:
Ambivalent Womb
Circus Children
Everyone Else But Me
Happy-go-lucky
Wishing4One

3 comments:

  1. Aw. Sweet. Thanks for nominating me. I am a very bad award receiver and sometimes I don't do what I'm supposed to but I promise I'll try. So glad to hear that you're getting help with those clean white sheets on Sundays again :)
    and the other teaser news is intriguing!!!
    Happy Friday hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie! I'll try and work on it this weekend (I have a second one waiting also!) how's Guinness? you both are in my thoughts. Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thank you! I too miss and love all the US shops you listed too, my goodness! OMG that article above, I don't know if I even want to read it! But I will, just to see how whacked he really is. Thanks again for the 101!!!!

    ReplyDelete