Wednesday, March 10, 2010

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Actually no, please don’t. The amount of times I’ve been lied to this week (it’s only Wednesday) is baffling, absolutely baffling. And it’s bad enough to lie (HUGE pet peeve), but if you lie, and you get caught in your lie, do NOT make up more lies in an attempt to cover your original lie. Or worse, lie about something that somebody else did or said, particularly if they were also lying and you weren’t aware of it. Lastly, if you are going to lie to both a husband and wife, make sure you tell them the same lie, because they likely talk and compare notes.

I wish I could tell you that the lies don’t affect me, but they do, in a big way. Calling people on their lies or providing proof to others that these people are lying would unfortunately be detrimental, so I sit here with my mouth closed, writing a cryptic post on my blog.

Someday I will write a book, oh yes I will. Someday long after we have retired and are sitting back on the golf course, sipping fruity drinks in the warm, Arizona sun.

1 comment:

  1. That is a big no no with me too. To me, if I catch but one lie, that's it, because if I caught one, I would have to assume that I missed many others. Grr! Sorry you are dealing with this frustration!

    ReplyDelete