Friday, May 22, 2009

paperwork

I thought I was done with the IVF paperwork, oh was I mistaken. In addition to my usual responsibilities, I’ve been working on paperwork all week. I’m so tired of it. The new infertility clinic wants all of my medical records (infertility/ IVF related). This wouldn’t be a big deal except that some of it was never translated from Russian into English. I’m not going to translate everything, but they really do need copies of all the lab work, tests, medication schedule, and the embryologist’s report. Again, some of it was translated, particularly the contracts between us and the clinic. I laughed today as I noticed our signatures agreeing to raise our child/ children according to the “Code of Laws of Marriage and Family of Belarus”. Hey, I would have signed just about anything at that point.

Anyway, sorry for the long absence, it’s been a busy week. Me, hundreds of pages of medical records, the scanner, and an English/ Russian medical dictionary. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment