Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Warning about upcoming posts

I just wanted to caution you that the next six weeks will probably include a lot of posts about infertility, and the appalling situation at the embassy in Belarus at this time last year. If any of this is upsetting, I apologize and please come back the first part of May. I promise to have more uplifting and current matters to post about, but for now, this is an outlet I didn't have last year, so here it is, one year late.

I started the daily injections for IVF #1 on Valentine's Day 2008. After almost a month of daily injections in my stomach, it was time for the trigger (HCG) shot. On March 10, 2008 at 9:30pm I received 10,000 IU of Pregnyl, and prayed this would work. It's hard to believe that one year later, we still don't have the child we so desperately want.

No comments:

Post a Comment