Sunday, May 15, 2011

A few things

Until I’m caught up, posts will be all over the place, some current, some old.

Since I won’t be posting pictures here, and to make things less confusing between this blog and the new blog, baby girl will from now on be known as “Kate”. No need to ask questions, just accept, her nickname is Kate ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome back. I’m looking forward to catching up, and commenting, on your blogs. I’m slowly getting back into this.

As for the new, private blog (with pictures), I think I’m going to use WordPress. From what I can tell, you will need to create a WordPress account to view the blog. I know this will be a huge pain for those who don’t already have an account, and I am sorry about that. I still haven't made a final decision though, so there's no need to rush over and create an account, yet.

If anyone has another suggestion (besides posting pictures here) regarding blog websites, what's easy to use, not so easy, etc, please leave a comment or email me.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby.

    I have a friend who uses typepad to host her private blog. People only need to know the username and password she created in order to access it (no accounts necessary). I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had removed your blog from my sidebar just last week thinking you had decided not to post anymore!!! So so happy you are back and I hope I'll be admitted to your new parenting blog! Thanks for the comment on mine, I did miss you!
    So happy Guinnes is ok even tough he's having a few episodes...Patches has been well for a long time but I feel now we may be on a downhill stretch...our vet is trying absolutely everything, but we have agreed to give him a week to regain some quality of life or we'll have to make to toughest decision ever.

    ReplyDelete