Friday, August 14, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



Thank you so much to Illanare at “My words fly up, my thoughts remain below” for honoring me with my very first blog award. She’s been through a lot, so please hop over to her blog and give her some support.

The rules of the “One Lovely Blog Award” are to accept the award, post it on your blog with the name and link of the blog that granted the award to you. Pass the award to other blogs and contact those bloggers to let them know they’ve been chosen for this award.

I chose to honor a few women who have been down the road of infertility or are still on it. ((HUGS)) ladies.

Please check out these fabulous blogs:

Fran at Everyone else but me
Trish at Fertile Hope
Jane at Lacking Expectations
Nikki at Our roller coaster ride through infertility and more

1 comment:

  1. Thank you somuch for the award! I must have some problem with my updating blog list, your blog appears to have been updated last 4 days ago! I'll look into it. Lots of hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete