Monday, August 10, 2009

recipe 18: Starbucks pumpkin bread

Someone who knows how much I love Starbucks sent me a can of pumpkin and this recipe.

Starbucks pumpkin bread

1 ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground clove
¼ teaspoon ground allspice
½ teaspoon salt
4 eggs
1 cup sugar
¼ cup dark brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup canned pumpkin
¾ cup vegetable oil (I used canola)
¼ cup pumpkin seeds, chopped

Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and 
salt, set aside. Beat eggs, sugars, and vanilla in large bowl on 
high speed for about 30 seconds. Add dry ingredients and mix. Add pumpkin and oil, mix. Pour batter into 
a greased loaf pan. Bake approximately 70 min. or until the top of the bread begins to brown. When the bread is cool, slice into approximately 1 inch slices. Serves 8.

Great flavor and very easy to make!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this recipe, sorry to hear the infertility part, wish I could help but I'm too old now

    ReplyDelete