Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The REAL Gourmet Burger for lunch

This is a neighborhood favorite that I’ve previously mentioned on the blog. We decided to stop in for lunch yesterday since I’d been instructed to eat a big lunch after the blood work. This is the first time I’ve been to REAL for lunch on a weekday and was pleasantly surprised to find a “weekday lunch special”, limited, but good enough. I decided to have a basic cheeseburger which came with skinny, rosemary fries, and a drink for €10.

The staff was pleasant and efficient as always, and food was great, again, as always. I will say that the hamburgers are BIG, as in they need to be eaten using a knife and fork, but the food is always delicious and the rosemary fries are soooo good.

If you are ever in the Ballsbridge area and want a quality cheeseburger, stop in at The REAL Gourmet Burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment