Monday, February 1, 2010

I’m a water snob, but this is ridiculous

I’ve always been a bit of a water snob. I like bottled water or water that’s been through a purifier. Filtered, refrigerator water is good too. We have a Brita pitcher which is okay, but my preference is bottled water. Tap water makes me gag; I just can’t drink it. The taste, the smell, ack.

Moving right along, the city continues to play with the water in our area, and at any given time, we may or may not have treated water coming out of the faucet, which means we may or may not have treated water to put in the Brita filter to be purified. Therefore, we’ve been buying a lot of bottled water lately. The least expensive available at the grocery store is Evian, which happens to be a personal favorite. However, buying Evian water to use not only for drinking, but to cook with, brush teeth with, and make ice with, gets expensive. I really hope we have regular water service again, soon. Using bottled water to brush my teeth is a little over the top, even for me.

1 comment:

  1. This has to be getting so frustrating!

    I hope they get the water problem figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete