Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear Tesco Grocery, I think I'm in love.

We had a lovely experience in your store today. Either someone from your company is reading my blog, or this is quite a happy coincidence. In my previous post I mentioned lime juice, sorbet, laundry detergent, and milk. Imagine my surprise when I found lime juice today. You haven’t carried lime juice since August. As I was walking through the frozen food section, the word jumped out at me, SORBET. You’ve never had sorbet before. I was delighted to see both lemon AND raspberry. My husband was pleasantly surprised to see that the milk he likes has once again appeared on your store shelves. Equally impressive is that you no longer find it necessary to refrigerate items such as crackers and cleaning supplies.

The store is full of new products, so many wonderful new things to try. Everything is very well organized, labeled, and easy to find. Keep up the good work!

Signed,
a very happy and loyal customer

PS- I would be thrilled if you would sell tofu, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, and dried cranberries. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Product trupms customer service! Better than nothing. Progress is being made at Tesco of that I am sure.

    ReplyDelete