Monday, September 7, 2009

American food in Dublin, T.G.I.Friday’s


We have been craving American restaurant food lately, so after my hair appointment on Saturday, we decided to walk over to St. Stephen’s Green for a late lunch. We’ve been to this T.G.I.Friday’s before, but that was pre-blog days. So here’s a review.

If you want great American food overseas, T.G.I.Friday’s will not disappoint. The staff are attentive, food authentic, and overall a great atmosphere. We decided to start with traditional buffalo wings, mmm just like home.

That’s when the pictures of the food came to a halt. We were too busy eating and enjoying our date. Wherever you are in the world, if you are craving food from the States, check for your neighborhood T.G.I.Friday’s.

Just for fun, here is a picture of the T.G.I.Friday’s in Minsk. When we lived in Belarus there was much debate as to who really owned this restaurant and if it was actually part of the chain. I noticed that it was recently added to the official T.G.I. Friday’s Worldwide website, so debate over.

No comments:

Post a Comment