Friday, September 25, 2009

Millers Pizza Kitchen, worth another mention

My husband had a birthday this week and when asked where he wanted to go to dinner, he chose Millers Pizza Kitchen. It’s within walking distance of our house and we’ve had consistently good food and service there, so off we went.

Normally I get the chicken Caesar salad, but the night we were there they offered a starter and main dish for €14.95, so I chose a Caesar salad to start, and the Hawaiian pizza for the main. The salad was huge! Fortunately my husband ate about half of it. I also ended up bringing most of the pizza home. As I said in my first review, Millers Pizza Kitchen should not be missed if you are in Dublin. Yum!

Millers Pizza Kitchen
50 Upper Baggot Street, Ballsbridge

Caesar salad

Crisp cos lettuce tossed with garlic crutons, shaved Parmesan, smoked bacon, Caesar dressing and finished with toasted pine nuts, basil and cracked black pepper

Hawaiian pizza

Ham, sweetcorn, mozzarella and pineapple, finished with fresh chives and basil

Carribean jerk pizza

Marinated roast fillet of chicken with roasted red peppers, fresh green chillis, coconut milk, Jamaican jerk sauce, fresh coriander, pimento, lime and finished with pineapple, coconut and jalapeno salad

No comments:

Post a Comment