Friday, September 25, 2009

Creating a Family

This morning I was checking in on one of my favorite infertility and adoption websites, "Creating A Family". In addition to her fabulous website full of resources for both infertility and adoption, Dawn Davenport also has links to her weekly podcats, which I subscribe to on iTunes. I decided to go back in the archives to see if there were any podcasts I had perhaps missed. I started at the beginning of those listed, 2007. As I read through the list, I realized that I had already heard all of the podcasts from 2007, 2008, and 2009. It’s hard to believe that we have been dealing with infertility for this long.

If you are looking for a fabulous resource for both adoption and infertility, please check out the Creating a Family website. Also sign up for the free, information packed, weekly podcasts on iTunes.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be saving that link. Anything helps. We've also been trying a LONG time (almost 4 years) so I appreciate finding a new site.

    ReplyDelete