Sunday, November 29, 2009

not much to update

Sorry I haven’t been around much. Honestly there isn’t much to say. My life consists of waiting, spotting, and cramping. I’m sick of it and I’m sure you’re sick of reading about it, so I haven’t been posting. The ultrasound is still scheduled for Thursday and the anxiety about what we will be told at the appointment is unreal.

We had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving. We’d been invited several places, but since I’m still on house quarantine decided it was best to stay home. We invited a few people over and kept it small. As of this afternoon, the tree is up and the house is decorated for Christmas. I even managed to wrap a few of my husband’s gifts. The weather has been perfect for staying indoors, decorating, wrapping, and drinking hot chocolate. It’s been raining, windy, and cold, not cold enough to snow, but cold.

Hopefully I’ll have something more substantial to post about tomorrow. I still plan to do some infertility related book and podcast reviews. I also have a few minor things to vent about, so stay tuned.

PS- If you’re one of the many people waiting for an email from me, I’m hoping to catch up tomorrow. I feel like a bad friend, cousin, member of blog land etc, and I have no excuse for not being more timely about returning email, so please accept my apology.

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping that Thursday brings you good news. I love the mental picture I have of you sitting inside sipping hot choccie with the wind and rain whipping around outside. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to your thursday appointment. You will continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't wait to read your post on thursday, I think everything will be fine but i can imagine the anxiety of it all. Big hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you are resting comfortably!

    ReplyDelete