Sunday, January 3, 2010

three more goals

Okay, I thought of three additional goals.

Check my email accounts more often and respond to emails within 48 hours.

Post on the blog at least 3-4 times a week. It might be boring, but it will be updated.

Participate on the message boards that I like. I stopped posting on a few message boards because I got a bit busy, plus I didn’t feel like I belonged anymore (infertility board). I realize that I do have a lot of information and support to offer to those going through this horrible time in their lives, so if they are comfortable having me around, I should be there. The time difference makes it difficult to participate, but I can certainly find a few minutes after dinner to check in.

I know there are a few other goals, which I'll likely think of tomorrow during intralipids. Stay tuned.

With that, I’m going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment