I took two tests this morning (7dp5dt), and both were negative. I know it’s early, but this is the day I got a positive test with IVF #2 (Kate). It was even earlier than this that I got a positive test for IVF #1 (which ended in the miscarriage of triplets). For now I’m going to continue taking the meds and injections, and I’ll retest on Saturday. It feels like insult to injury that I have to keep taking everything. I can’t help but think I’m wasting it, and that I should be saving the meds for another cycle, or at least donating them to another patient, like I’ve done previously.
Speaking of another cycle, I told my husband this morning that if this FET is a failure like FET #1, I want to do another IVF cycle before we leave Dublin. The timing will be AWFUL (transfer would be near or during our pack out), and of course there’s the money issue. For now I’ll wait (not so patiently) and if I get a positive test, I’ll go in for a beta. Between the negative tests and constant cramps, I'm not hopeful.